Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oscar's Adventures in Columbia

After leaving Denver, I stopped in Columbia, Missouri, to hang out with bloodyvalentine. I went downtown and looked at the lovely shopfronts out the car window. The District was a really nice place! 

There were all sorts of vintage clothing shops downtown! Too bad there was nothing in my size.
We went to the public library next. It has some really unique architecture. We stayed there for HOURS browsing books.
We went home with a huge stack! How am I supposed to read these in a week?
Then we went home, and I met Matchbox. She was kind of violent...

Her big brother, Mac, wasn't much nicer...

Then they teamed up on me!
"What? No, no, we're just PLAYING with Oscar!"

Next I met Orzo and Diego, who seemed to think I smelled good.
But Manny was more interested in the camera. What a spotlight-stealer!
Then it was time to go again! I'm off to Florida for another adventure! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment