Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oscar's Next Stop...Odenton, MD

My second stop was in Odenton, MD with wlfpkbride.

The first day I arrived, we went to take family pictures! Bailey and I were both so excited to go along. We got to go into a mall and there was a carousel as soon as we entered! It looked like so much fun, but we didn't get to ride it. We just went to the picture studio. We had to wait a bit for our turn, but it was so much fun once we got started. Bailey got a little nervous when the background started changing and made a funny noise. She even tinkled on wlfpkbride's leg a little. I was very brave though. It didn't scare me. Bailey and I got to be in a picture all by ourselves.

 This is us walking to the mall.

 This is us waiting patiently for our turn.

This is our very own picture. I fell over when Bailey sniffed me. She kept doing that so I decided to just stay this way for the picture.

Later in the week, we went to Lowe's to pick out some new tile for the foyer floor. Bailey got really excited one day and ripped a huge hole in the vinyl floors. Wlfpkbride said they already needed to be replaced, so she wasn't horribly upset. I got to help pick out the new tile! Wlfpkbride forgot to bring her camera to Lowe's with us. We got to run a few other errands too. I didn't enjoy grocery shopping, but I did love going to the pet store!

For the entire weekend, wlfpkbride and her husband worked on replacing the tile. It looked like so much work. I'm really glad I didn't have to help out. Bailey had to be in her crate so she wouldn't walk on the quick set or the new tiles before they dried. I got to stay outside and watch. I think Bailey may have been a little jealous. She kept trying to get to me through her crate. I wasn't scared though. Wlfpkbride said she just wanted to play with me.

I stayed pretty busy this week, but I'm happy I made new friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment